Feb 14, 2012

New Baby!

Pin It
A friend of ours just had a son, a little early and unexpected, and we decided to go see them.  I hate showing up anywhere empty handed and I knew I wanted to take something homemade, but didn't know what I could do in just a couple of hours and still have it be cute and practical.  Before leaving, I made a cute little birth announcement but didn't feel that was enough so I decided to make a diaper cake.  Since I made the cake in the car, on our way to the hospital, I didn't take pictures. But I do have the end result, which is kind of a mess but for 20 minutes of putting it together, it's not that bad! So here's a picture of the announcement and of the cake.    I made the announcement the "platter" for the cake once I framed it.  

No comments:

Post a Comment